My turn. I'm 32 and ....
- I love food! I'm a foodie who cooks and eats! Cuisines I enjoy are Filipino, Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, and Greek.
- I love travelling. What better way to enjoy the above cuisines than to travel to their respective countries and try them cooked authentically. Perhaps I should check out the food in Italy, France and their neighbours next year! Yeah!
- I fear heights. I used to think I didn't have any phobias, but this one recently came and my knees do the "Elvis shake" when I look down.
- I admire Oprah. She's my hero. I love her good heart, generosity and love for making people grow in spirit and in mind. I enjoy watching her shows: on health - Dr. Oz's segments; on fashion and beauty - how to pick the right blue jeans; on relationships and on home. Sometimes I drag my hubby too in watching episodes he will enjoy. One day I hope to be part of her Chicago live tv audience, so I'd better start dialing now for those hot tickets!
- When I was maybe 8 yrs old, I read of cachous from my Lola's (grandma's) american cookbooks, and I loved her icing tips collection.
- I resent re-gifting. I can tell by its old sticky tape marks, accumulated dust and closet smell. It may prove economical, but it removes the joy and true spirit of gift giving. Re-gifting a received present doesn't acknowledge the original giver's sincere effort to please. Conversely, the person regifting shows little generosity and thoughtful effort to please.
- I dream of my own shop. Perhaps one day I'll have my little cafe (involving chocolates!) or my own little cake shop. In the meantime, I'm still dreaming, and have no concrete plans yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment